The place on the east coast which the reader is asked to consider is Seaburgh. It is not very different now from what I remember it to have been when I was a child. Marshes intersected by dykes to the south, recalling the early chapters of Great Expectations; flat fields to the north, merging into heath; heath, fir woods, and, above all, gorse, inland.
Subscribe to News
- Things That Wait in the Dark Featured in The Washington Post26th October 2022
- J. Elliott presents “The Classic Ghost Story Tradition”5th October 2022
- Richard Lamb Interviewed on the EnCrypted Classic Horror podcast10th March 2022
- Miracle in Suburbia on the EnCrypted Classic Horror Podcast1st March 2022
- And Midnight Never Come Featured in The Washington Post18th December 2021